Tekton SHA99017 Adapter/Reducer Set, 4-Piece (1/4, 3/8, 1/2 in.)Tekton
Expand Your Range
An adapter or reducer can help compensate for lost or broken sockets, fill in gaps for incomplete size ranges, and expand the range of your existing socket system.
The polished chrome plating protects against corrosion and wipes clean to a mirror finish. The deepest parts of the socket well, where nickel and chrome layers cannot be deposited in sufficient thickness, are protected with an additional thin layer of clear coat, rather than conventionally-used silver paint, to prevent rust.
Secure Drive Tool Engagement
Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the retaining ball of a drive tool. Radiused corners reinforce the drive end by eliminating sharp angles that are prone to cracking under stress. The drive end's beveled edge helps guide a ratchet tang smoothly onto the socket.
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- Beveled drive ends help guide adapter or reducer smoothly onto drive tool
- Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
- Spring-loaded retaining balls latch into sockets and hold them securely in place
- Radiused corners inside drive avoid stress concentrations that can cause cracking